Thursday, July 13, 2006

The love of a good woman

I swear to you I don't know how I got to be so lucky. Everyday in my life this week is a blessing ( i'm learning not to block them, to just accept them as they come).

The love of a good woman is hard to find. You search the world over looking for love and damn if it doesn't turm up in the darnest places.

My wife is exceptional. Not perfect by any means, but very exceptional. She allows my faults to be just that , my faults. She loves me unconditionally and accepts all that fear that comes with that.
She is a wonderful person throughout and it shows in every thing that she does. She's the one you would want to take home to meet the parents and be proud that she's the one.
My queen is nothing short of amazing. And I am very proud to be apart of her every day being.

She is happiness to me. She's a glow of sunshine on a rainy day and a burst of showers when the land is dry. She's a good friend and an incredible person.
Every morning I wake up, I thank the heavens that she is.

She's beautiful and I am the luckiest woman in the world...


Thank you Rocky for chosing me to share in your journey through life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home